LegacyGT.com

Official 07/08 Mammoth Mtn Thread =b

SnoDork

Aight Kids!! Mammoth Mtn is a Calling!

Many of you SoCaL Folks Ride @ Mammoth...so here's a spot to post up the weekends you'll be up & see if we can get some riding in together!!

I'll be up a ton this season...so keep an eyeout & Holla @ ya BOy!;)

The SnoDork Rides 2 Keep an Eye Out for!:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r260/m_baylon/2007%20DMG%20OutBack/pic8.jpg

merv

~Sucka-Duck~

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weather.com is reporting a 0" base. :(

I'll be storm chasing this season too! It's often a last minute decision with lodging on the cheap, just to get a couple of runs in. I guess I'll be posting here looking for carpoolers on these short trips...

You need to be prepared. I've got reservation at the Fabulous Motel 6 on lock down every single weekend / holiday from this weekend til the end of April!:lol:

somehow i don't think I should try to rock my RT615s up to mammoth in the snow ;)

Mike

its not that bad, trust me. i didnt wad it up and i was doing allot better than suv's and trucks, and that was was fresh snow on the roads:)

i still wouldnt recomend it... but if your lazy....

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

I like to wait until the first storm of the season but I'm down for Carpool anytime. :cool:

If I remember correctly my first outing to Mammoth last season was mid Dec. (unusually late) and we got dumped on!:icon_mrgr

Unfortunately I got too greedy, ducked the rope to ride pow and ended up murdering my brand new board. It was all good, though.

Archived