LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

84 south silver spec b with brembos blacked out grill. I drove like an a$$ to pull up next to you and wave. Then i promptly changed lanes to nearly merge with a bread truck.

Its got to be someone on here. Save me from myself and reply because apparently the thought of seeing a fellow lgt forum member makes me into an idiot on the road. I just need one spotting... I was in a abp 05 lgt wagon. Nothing noticeable except a debadge externally

Semper ubi sub ubi

Very Delayed... Sorry!

August 18th, Granite State Subaru- Boost N' Tune Auto Show...

Spotted 08Legacy08 who won Best in Show... congrats buddy!!!! Well deserved my friend!

Besides my Silver LGT, there were two other blue LGT's... i'm embarrassed to say i forgot your names! Sorry. Very nice cars, wish i had a nice front view of all of ours sitting together! Hope to see you all at another event:)

1173690_10151670881089262_810026028_n.jpg.19ba8724b4b47895cb47282e2ed83922.jpg

562740_3309740039878_1155766325_n.jpg.71117aa09dbc50d975bec39186cfc829.jpg

All I know is that there are about six Legacys that same blue color in or around my neck of the woods. I even noticed a midnight blue LGT rip past my dealership with exhaust today around 2-3pm. It's crazy how many of these cars there are that drive around here and I've only run into a couple. Shane, Ryan, etc. it's not as if this were Boston, where you neay crash into each other on a daily basis.

Chatted with an OBXT owner at Panera Bread in Lexington this morning and had a nice chat about the "unicorn" wagons. Yep, there's a little collection of them in our area it seems, but even then we don't run into each other all that often.

Newport blue lgt w/ wide xxr's, dropped, red sways (eibach?), Megan exhaust, black rear lip spoiler, Cobb stickers in the rear passenger windows @ WalMart in Ware... 2 guys got into as the wifey, kids & I were getting into the wife's Forester.

Would've said "heyyyyyy," but a headache had me in a bad mood. Nice to see a modded Legacy in my neck of the woods. Miss mine!