LegacyGT.com

I have a serious question

BDII

Lets say you sued someone for $500.00 and won. You didn't really want the money you really just wanted the person to suffer.

So you decide to spend the $500.00 on something and have it shipped to them. It has to be completely ridiculous to show them that it wasn't about the money.

Rules:

1. You have $500.00 to cover the item, shipping and taxes (if you have to pay taxes, I don't, I live in NH)

2. It cannot violate any laws. No live animals/reptiles, drugs, weapons.

3. It cannot be perceived as a threat. no weapons of any kind. Think of it this way; if you can't carry it on plane don't suggest it.

4. It needs to be considered completely useless and total waste of $500.00

ibtl;dr

ibdatewithbmx045

ibpostreportedscumtrash

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

find out if they are against anything politically or religiously. for example, if they are pro-lifers, donate to an abortion clinic in there name. They will receive the letter in the mail, hopefully their name is put up on a placard on the place they hate.

perhaps a donation to nambla? :lol:

$500 worth of printed scans of the money/check you were paid with

:lol: brilliant!

A $500 bag of dicks?

know any good dick dealers?

i'd just send them a check for the $500 if i really wanted to make a point....

TT, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

find out if they are against anything politically or religiously. for example, if they are pro-lifers, donate to an abortion clinic in there name. They will receive the letter in the mail, hopefully their name is put up on a placard on the place they hate.

perhaps a donation to nambla? :lol:

:lol: excellent!

$500 worth of Astro Glide

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

subscriptions to inappropriate or offensive magizines

Yes! :lol:

$500 worth of depends adult diapers

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

hire some MALE strippers to show up at the house. Tell the strippers that if person refuses, its just part of the game.

Fixed.

1. $500 flower arrangement with a note that says:

"IT WASN'T ABOUT THE MONEY!"

2. Skywriter:

3. Singing telegram

4. Have a custom cake sent to them every friday for a month that says

Are you detecting a theme here? If you want some nastier ideas that are also very funny I can pm them to you. I am a production designer, I can think of a lot of crazy stuff.

EDIT: forgot this one

Rent concrete mixer and concrete $100

Large flat rate boxes filled with bags x 20 $20

Fill boxes with concrete, allow to try and send with signature confirmation required $350ish

Archived