LegacyGT.com

Meet June 2007 Poll

djmonkey841

What date should we have our next meet?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What date should we have our next meet?

• Saturday, June 23
    • Sunday, June 24
    • Saturday, June 30
    • Sunday, July 1

Let's set up another Legacy Meet. I am again setting up a poll to see what day people would rather have the meet of the last couple weekends in June.

Some of the basic details (excluding the date):

When: Saturday, June 30th

Where: Golfsmith parking lot at County Line & I-25 (near Park Meadows)

Time: 10:30AM

Who: Anyone (no matter what car you own)

Plan: Meet around 10:30AM, meet and talk with other members. Around 11:30AM-12PM head to Tokyo Joe's for lunch. After lunch everyone can go home or go on a drive if one is mapped out.

If someone could please map out a drive for everyone to take that would be great!!!

Here are some basic directions to the Golfsmith parking lot:

From Lone Tree (or south of Lone Tree) head North on I-25. From Denver (or north of Denver) head South on I-25.

Exit West on County Line Rd. making sure to be in the far right lane after turning. Take your first Right (I believe Jared's is right on the corner) into the shopping center. Follow that road all the way until you have to turn left/right. Go to the right and follow that around to the Golfsmith parking lot. We will actually be parking in the parking lot to the North of Golfsmith which is a store that has been out of business.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I voted Sunday the 1st, but I can do the 30th too. TJ's or BWW is great. I'm easy, I'll eat almost anything! Does anyone actually want to go on a drive? They seem to be the weak link of our meets.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Updated the first post: The meet will be on Saturday June 30th.

(I gave the tiebreaker to the 30th since there were two members who couldn't make it the weekend before and since a member from Grand Junction will be intown that day.)

It also looks like we will be heading over to Tokyo Joes for lunch (of course if everyone feels differently that day we can do something else, but that's where it stands as of now)

I will post directions (for any needing them) to where we will be meeting up in a few days.

Archived