LegacyGT.com

Rep your City!!!!

Out of random bordness i was wondering how many Legacy GT. com members live close to me. List what town or city you are from!!!!!(feel free to post any pics that have to do with the subject. I only did this because not everyone here put where they are from under their avatar.):cool:

Im from worcester Mass!!!!

Out of random bordness i was wondering how many Legacy GT. com members live close to me. List what town or city you are from!!!!!(feel free to post any pics that have to do with the subject. I only did this because not everyone here put where they are from under their avatar.):cool:

Im from worcester Mass!!!!

I'm pretty close. I live in Rowley MA, about an hour and a half away.

You going to Wicked Big Meet at Wachusett mountain on Sunday ?

Had I answered that yesterday I would have sadly said "No". However Sunday morning when I reported for work I was told that there wasn't anything scheduled for me to do, so I could have the day off. Yay !!!

I was at the meet.

I spent $20 to get in, $15 on a "Subigirls" calender, another $15 on a WBM T-shirt, and it seems nearly $20 on food (lunch was over $10, and I got a few extra things from the Subigirls booth) So I managed to burn up roughly $100 there. I took over 60 photos mostly of second generation Legacys & Legacy Outbacks. For what ever reasons I didn't see your car there, though.

I'm pretty close. I live in Rowley MA, about an hour and a half away.
Thats like way up Route One, almost in to Newbury. Thats pretty far away from just about everything (accept the Atlantic ocean, and New Hampshire). :(

Archived