LegacyGT.com

Fed sector jobs in Herndon

PGT

Hi guys...long shot but thought I'd put the word out since Subaru guys tend to be an odd mix with IT backgrounds and clearances.

We need two cleared Program Managers, one Sales Engineer (will be cleared but not required to possess clearance at time of hire) and a Proposal Writer.

If you know anybody, let me know. Great company to be a part of. :cool:

-Dan

• 2 weeks later...

How permanent is the posting? My brother is cleared and works contract support to USCG in IT, but his contract got won by a competetor who offered to hire on all of the current staff but at about a 15-20% reduction in pay.

Needless to say, he is interested in looking elsewhere. He just does not want to see it happen all over again, if possible.

permanent as in the job? its FT, not contract. we need cleared datacenter techs as well - sounds like he might be a good fit. shoot me info to pgt.mini at gmail dot com

• 4 weeks later...

Still looking for a proposal writer. Anybody who's a U.S. citizen, has a college degree, self starter, some IT background and has a penchant for clarity of thought would be a good start. The rest, you can learn.

Pays very well but its also a high-paced, no B.S. environment. Looking for hi-speed, lo-drag type people.

Archived