LegacyGT.com

On my rear bumper, on top a bit close to the trunk lid, theres a DEEP cut, and i have no idea where it came from, i haven't opened my trunk in ages... I thought it was dirt because it was black, but its a cut from something. Is there anyway to try and fix this?

On my rear bumper, on top a bit close to the trunk lid, theres a DEEP cut, and i have no idea where it came from, i haven't opened my trunk in ages... I thought it was dirt because it was black, but its a cut from something. Is there anyway to try and fix this?

your going to have to do take it to the dealer to do a feather blend. I had a similiar situation as well.

I love my car ... basically.

anytime you are looking at going into a body shop you can expect to pay a couple hundred bucks. I'll give you an example.... a small scrape on the bumper of my last car cost $350 bucks to repair. A small scratch may cost less, but anytime they are going to have to prep a large area and feather the paint and clear coat you are looking at some bucks. The best way to get a cost estimate is to go to a body shop and ask them. Nobody can give you an accurate estimate without seeing the damage.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Probably happen when you took something out of the truck, and you didn’t realized that you dragged it on the bumper. That happened to me when my ex took her strolling book bag out of my pervious car. Darn ex's I hate them.

Archived