LegacyGT.com

Flashed stage 1 and got no cruise control

Dkim05

So recently I had a buddy flash my car with a stage 1 map. After I got it flashed I took a long trip and tried to use my cruise control, it turns on fine but it does not allow me to set it. No cels or blinking cruise control lights everything is normal on the dash just no cruise control.

Any suggestions?

You've got the wrong map for your ecu. Mine was like that when I bought it. I think it has something to do with the neutral switch being slightly different among some '05's. When mine was like this, I could only set cruise in neutral (which didn't really do anything, obviously, but it would set at least.) Get the right map.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Nm looks like my buddy forgot to test the cruise control after he flashed my car when I let him borrow it. I have 06 mt lgt any other suggestions guys? I have to drive up to Sacramento from Vegas 10 hour drive without cruise control AHH!

• 11 months later...
I need a stage 1 map thats safe and doesnt turn on po852, flashing cruise light. anyone? does someone have a mickeyd stage 1 map they can send me. trying to copy and paste his spreadsheet into ecuflash is not easy for my tuning level skills.

Archived