LegacyGT.com

Review of Dunlop M2's

I have these tires for about 2k now and they have been great. In the wet they're awesome, in the dry they're a little better than the RE92's. On the highway you get a nice smooth ride and on the back roads the ride is a little harsher. But overall a very nice tire. BTW I did some offroading with them. Climbing some muddy hills isn't a real problem but dont look for the deep stuff though, these tires are for the snow.:)

I'm running the Dunlop M2 snow's as well and would agree, there decent. I've got a set the OE Bridgestone's 92A's which were taken off the car at 12 miles..($FS) ...anyone,anyone...Bueller?

Any thoughts for summer sneakers and the XT??;Michelin, Pirelli, Dunlop's?

Cheers,

MS

Cheers, Mike

|`94 E-Class Coupe |`98 Carrera 993 C2S |`14 Cayman S |`20 Outback Touring XT | All Debadged |

I have these tires for about 2k now and they have been great. In the wet they're awesome, in the dry they're a little better than the RE92's. On the highway you get a nice smooth ride and on the back roads the ride is a little harsher. But overall a very nice tire. BTW I did some offroading with them. Climbing some muddy hills isn't a real problem but dont look for the deep stuff though, these tires are for the snow.:)

I had M2s on my Beetle a couple years ago, and would like another set for it (my subie doesn't really need anything stronger than its stock all-season tires for a Portland winter). Unfortunately, TireRack is sold out of them in 15x6. Where did you get yours, and what did you pay?

Thanks,

M.

The www.tirerack.com was our source for the Dunlop M2 snow tires. Currently all of our cars model snow tire; Audi S6 wagon, 993 and a 986. The 2 sports cars have snows mounted just in case.. becouse the summer tires would be surf boards in the cold winter weather of Colorado;These 2 cars are rarely used during the winter.

Drove the OB XT into the mountains during a snow storm and the car tracked quite well with the M2's. All around a decent performance/speed rated MS tire.

Cheers,

MS

Cheers, Mike

|`94 E-Class Coupe |`98 Carrera 993 C2S |`14 Cayman S |`20 Outback Touring XT | All Debadged |

Archived