LegacyGT.com

Garnet Red for 11k with 86k miles

freedombird

So i asked the dealer a bunch of questions he was nice and answered them all gave me auto check and everything but 2 things that got my attention. I asked about the car fax and he is refusing to give me it. He says it’s the same as auto check and they don’t use it. Then asked about the bra of the car and if there is a picture of the front end without it. The minute i asked that question the car became unavailable because owner is trying to work a deal with one of his friends kids.

I found that very strange.

autocheck is way better than carfax, carfax is a heaping pile of shit IMO. and it will be easy for you to check under the Bra, and frankly unless they are trying to hide something, i would take it having that bra as a good thing as it's typically older people who put those ugly thinks on their car.

The colour is bad ass. One of the best they made.

Check out the Garnet Red Pictures thread.

With tint, and dark wheels, the red Legacy is one of my favorites. If my white wagon blew up tomorrow I'd buy a red Legacy wagon or a red OBXT in a second.

The colour is bad ass. One of the best they made.

Check out the Garnet Red Pictures thread.

With tint, and dark wheels, the red Legacy is one of my favorites. If my white wagon blew up tomorrow I'd buy a red Legacy wagon or a red OBXT in a second.

Agreee! i love the garnet red!!!

Archived