LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

Went from http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6004/5978023074_9793db0ea0_z.jpg

To

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6004/5978022960_0c9fc111b7_z.jpg

Will try to take better pics on the weekend but its been raining :sad:

Any of you guys have HID's with yellow fogs? I'm debating the switch, but I haven't convinced myself yet.

I do. 6000k HID's, yellow Lamin-x film and yellow halogen bulbs;

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6144/5952220992_534c0241be_b.jpg

Great looking car, wheels and roof spoiler Nadel4Hand. The lowering and those wheels really look very nice and very factory. Maybe the way this car should have come from the factory!

I've been considering the yellow fogs on my SWP, but I already have a lot of "color" going on with my lights. For now I'm letting the factory bulbs stay in.

The latest picture of my car.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6147/5983235661_0c5821acea_b.jpg

Great looking car, wheels and roof spoiler Nadel4Hand. The lowering and those wheels really look very nice and very factory. Maybe the way this car should have come from the factory!

The latest picture of my car.

Thanks Chas. That's exactly the look I was going for. Total opposite of my 350Z. =)

BTW mean looking car you got there. ;)

BTW mean looking car you got there. ;)

No, thank you!

I like the look of those aggressive wheel and tires. I was thinking about going with black wheels, but your wheels have swayed me back toward silver. Not really sure what to do yet. Do those wheels come in a Hyper Black or simply just a Black?

No, thank you!

I like the look of those aggressive wheel and tires. I was thinking about going with black wheels, but your wheels have swayed me back toward silver. Not really sure what to do yet. Do those wheels come in a Hyper Black or simply just a Black?

Stop stealing all my ideas!! :spin:

Stop stealing all my ideas!! :spin:

Sorry man. Actually I was thinking about going with Lime Green 15" wheels. Or was that your next idea? ;):lol:

It's funny though, the SWP cars just look so good with the blacked out parts and wheels, it's natural that we are all attracted to that look. But somehow we all have differences in our cars. It would be great to get one thread where we all post just one or two high quality images of our Pandas so they could be studied side by side (as it were on the internet).

Let me get a little more black on my car and then we can compare haha. I have been thinking of powder coating my rims, but probably won't do it until next year (trying to save up some money). I don't see myself having spare money for a set of new rims for a bit. Although I love my car and love modding it, really trying to save.

I've also been thinking about power coating the stock wheels. I also don't have a huge amount of money for new wheels. Unless something really cool stumbles into my lap for cheap, right now I'm going to stay with the stockers for a bit.

That would be super sweet! Can't wait to see that action!

You know it! And they wouldn't be those wide 15's either, super narrow with spacers to kick them out! Maybe some gangster white walls too.

Spokes too?

Edited by ChasWG

• 2 weeks later...