LegacyGT.com

OK my Turn, Help with Code PO171

I have been chasing this for the last week, I did a oil change, cleaned my MAF and about 2 or 3 days later I get the PO171 Code, so instead of asking I Searched!

Notice gas cap was kind of loose bought a new one.

Pulled Inter cooler, Inspected it, all looks good,

Blue Tee had a hose off, secured all of them with quick Ties.

Checked all other hoses and all looks good.

Bought a new Maf and installed

Bought a new front 02 Sensor and installed.

Cleared Code, and after about a 10 minute Idle, code comes back, cleared code again, went for a little drive and code comes back.

Car drives great, so whats next??

Any help is appreciated

Oh dear... will that should be ok, I'm guessing may be the fuel pump is not putting out full pressure.

I think it may be time to have the car data logged. Can you do that ? I would hate to start throwing money at it with out knowing whats wrong.

Can you call Mike at AZPinstalls.com and see if his guys can take a look at it?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

also, a pressure test could reveal an intake leak.
BtSsm - Android app/Bluetooth adapter. LV, logging, gauges and more. For 05-14 Legacy (GT, 2.5, 3.0, 3.6), 02-14 WRX, 04-14 STi, 04-14 FXT, 05-09 OBXT

If I get time today I will go over all the vacuum lines again, When I pulled the intercooler the blue Tee had a line off, I figured that was it, but code still comes back!

Finally got to work on the car in nice sunlight this morning, instead of early evening when the suns going down, sure enough there was a line I missed,

Thanks to all who replied back

BX

Hey max how did you secure the line that runs from the BPV to the fitting under the IM to the right of the TB? I noticed it while reinstalling the IC and it is secured. THis bothers me b/c isnt that a pressure line?

Archived