LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

i am surprised that i never see any lgts around the rocklin/roseville/citrus heighs area, i spend a lot in those areas, and all is see is grama's and pop's driving the legacy's.

I'm down in Carmichael, and I am often up and around citrus heights on the weekends.. :p

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Hey, saw a Garnet Red Leggy GT sedan with relatively blue HIDs and tint all around stuck in EB Hiway 50 traffic near Prairie City Road today right around 6pm... I was heading WB & it looked like the traffic really suxored going the other way... the crappy weather prolly didn't help much! Mud slide before Placerville & chain control after... bleh!
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

saw a stock?? silver lgt with a spoiler, in citrus heights in the albertsons parking lot off greenback ln. around 6:15 pm. it was missing the grille, and it looks like he is doing something to the stock one, since i just did mine i, and my baby is grilleless.

05 white lgt wagon, covered in tahoe dirt. eastbound 80 @ northgate 8am yesterday.

05 gold wagon in ARC parking lot

05 whitelgt sedan ARC parking lot. seen it before i think too...

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Wow! Saw a Legacy GT RBP sedan in my own neighborhood this morning!! Near Placerville, turning onto Fowler... rear passenger and back window tinted... looks nice!
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

What the... ?? Saw a 2nd Legacy GT in my neighborhood today!! This one was off Green Valley Road in Placerville, SWP color, relatively far off the road (in the woods) on the bed of a flat bed tow truck... :( Wonder why it was on the tow truck??

drove behind a Dk. Blue Legacy to Starbucks in McCarthy this morning at 6am, found out that the guy driving it said that its a rental from Hertz.

weird... Hertz rents out 2.5i's the irony is, that it runs on the 17" LGT rims. not bad.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

drove behind a Dk. Blue Legacy to Starbucks in McCarthy this morning at 6am, found out that the guy driving it said that its a rental from Hertz.

weird... Hertz rents out 2.5i's the irony is, that it runs on the 17" LGT rims. not bad.

06's come with those rims now, so its not all that ironic.