LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

me too :D i've only ever seen like one other fixed up car here. this makes two haha

That would be me!! I think i seen you pass by several times! Swing by and say whats up!

I'm always in Milpitas never spotted?!?!?!?!?!

Except I find AR drunk at Dave and Busters :)

i smelll a milpitas meet soon? XD i'll try to be sober this time.

Come out to wednesday nights over at the tapex off the marina shopping center in fremont. off mission blvd and warm springs. i usually show up after gym or biking.. granted i'm sober.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Interesting, I work in that area, but I wasn't there this morning =\

What car do you drive? I go to that sweet tomatoes plaza all the time for lunch.

Edited by wpmarky

Saw a stock-looking silver (BSM) 05-06 LGT wagon headed WB on I-80 near Roseville at around 3:30 p.m. on Memorial Day (yesterday). Middle-aged Asian gentleman driving. I passed you on the left in my LGT wagon. :)

saw a 95 ish wagon on Geary in SF yesterday night. it was dropped on 02 wrx wheels. He revved at me he had a swap for sure. Too bad i was in a turn lane
For the last time, my car is not a Camry

08/09 black LGT with black wheels and exhaust Douglas blvd at Sierra College tonight around 7pm. I think you saw me in the turn lane going the opposite direction. Nice ride man!

• 2 weeks later...
Friday night on 280N by westborough ave exit, SWP sedan w/nice big cans & tint all around. Exchanged dueces & hazards/high flash.

Clean SWP wagon bro, I don't see to many around here that often. I wasn't sure if you could see the duece through my tint. Lol.

• 3 weeks later...