LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted a white LGT sedan at the parking lot at hwy 35 & 9 with a rack ontop and looked like you were getting ready for a ride.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Humph, just noticed a Blue Legacy GT (I think) in the background of my Hop Heads photo at the Boonville Beer Festival on 5/10/08.

http://beer.meetup.com/118/photos/?photoAlbumId=354535&photoId=4106828

http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/6/8/c/c/event_4106828.jpeg

Anyone on the forum?

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Bronze '08 GT with Stevens Creek (!?) paper plates on it about ~6pm 880/17 NB...Tried to catch up to give a wave, but didn't feel like matching your 90+ to do it. When you did slow down, you weren't friendly anyway...Oh well....

White LGT lowered with rims in CHICO, I saw you behind me pulling out of the safeway on mangrove
I thought I saw your spec rolling around in chico. However you didn't see me, I have a white 08 legacy unturbo'd. I have yet to see a lowered white LGT in chico.

I thought I saw your spec rolling around in chico. However you didn't see me, I have a white 08 legacy unturbo'd. I have yet to see a lowered white LGT in chico.

It probably was you then :cool: I'll be back up there this weekend for graduation

Also, I saw a girl at chipotle in rancho cordova yesterday during lunch with a blue 2.5i

Edited by snowfiend

Exchanged waves w/ a BSM wagon (grill, wheels, tints, exhaust, ect..) on Bernal Rd yesterday.

HOLY CRAP I FINALLY GOT SPOTTED BY A FELLOW LGT FORUM MEMEBER!!! :) lol

yup that was me you saw and nice car though i didnt get a clear look at it from my direction except from the front :)

my car: http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85497

man, it took two years!!!!! but has finally happened, now my life has meaning again!! hehe are you out of south san jose as well?

Yeah I'm in SSJ (pretty much live on one end of Bernal rd and work at the exact opposite end). So there's 3 of us w/ silver LGTs right around the same area and we never see each other. haha. We should do a happy hour meet at the Summit. :lol:

I work near Lawrence/101. I saw a blue wagon today, turning left from Kifer->Lawrence. You didn't see me, because I was pulling into our parking lot at Kifer/Lawrence/Gordon..

Yeah I'm in SSJ (pretty much live on one end of Bernal rd and work at the exact opposite end). So there's 3 of us w/ silver LGTs right around the same area and we never see each other. haha. We should do a happy hour meet at the Summit. :lol:

Lol...sounds like the makings of a bernal rd mini meet! Never been to the Summit, although i know my old coworker frequents happy hr there from time to time.

Just spotted my twin. RBP LGT sedan, single exit exhaust, black wheels, looked like some sway bars under there too. 1:00 on Del Paso/Marysville Blvd. and followed you out on 80 over to Truxel Marketplace. Nice ride. Edited by Ferenczy33

Spotted a silver LGT sedan outside the ACE hardware (parked on the street) on Sunday in Sonora. Any chances it was someone on here? Just saw the back end, Sedan w/out a wing.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Been in Sacramento a bit in a Grey Infiniti M35x

Saw a White LGT Wagon at Howe and Fair Oaks last night headed south on How

Saw a Black LGT Sedan heading east on US 50 around Cameron Park around 2 today. You may have seen my brother's orange 240z