LegacyGT.com

SPEC Flywheel for there Clutches, Email them to produce it

Magic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$399 is the MSRP, I'm sure that the street price will be a little lower....

Is that just for the clutch? How much for the whole setup?

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Yep, saw that, but I don't see any specs for the ratings of the pressure plates, friction discs or sets.....

Same here. I e-mailed them for more info. They don't tell you the torque ratings. Plus when you try to contact on the site they have fields that are white on yellow and is very hard to read.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

They e-mailed me back and said the I can have the flywheel for 15% off and if I get the clutch and flywheel for 18% off with their introdution price. I may just have to order and put it to the side till I need it.

what! i ordered mine today and didnt get the 15% off. anyhow, i've been approved thru spec to organize a group buy for the clutches and flywheel, i have the post all typed up, just waiting to hear back from rao before i post it as to whether i need a vendor status, so hold off and you can get in on the group buy, details to follow soon

• 2 months later...
since act and spec are interchangeable as far as flywheels go, why not just get an act flywheel? spec uses act parts to build there clutches...

ACT LW flywheel is for the WRX (or for the LGT if you do the whole package) the spec LW flywheel is for either the WRX or LGT.

If one is going with an 06+ WRX swap then you could use either the ACT or the spec one (I am assuming SPEC actually does make a LW fly for the WRX) it would be a personal choice.

If one is using a SPEC clutch designed to either work a LGT fly (either OEM DMF or spec LGT LW fly) then you cannot go with the ACT fly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Anyone know how much the ACT flywheel is? I was on there website but couldnt find a price for the lightweight flywheel. I see there clutch is over $200 more than the spec clutch. Thats a lot! I have a Spec clutch now, and havent hand any problems with it. But its a 2+ and didnt last as long as I wanted. So I am thinking about trying the stage 1 and their flywheel. But I know ACT is going to be atleast $200 more. But I dont know how much there flywheel is.

Anyone know how much the ACT flywheel is? I was on there website but couldnt find a price for the lightweight flywheel. I see there clutch is over $200 more than the spec clutch. Thats a lot! I have a Spec clutch now, and havent hand any problems with it. But its a 2+ and didnt last as long as I wanted. So I am thinking about trying the stage 1 and their flywheel. But I know ACT is going to be atleast $200 more. But I dont know how much there flywheel is.

How'd you wear out your Stage2+ so fast?