LegacyGT.com

POST your sleeper!!!!!

i want to see everyones sleepers.......any color any style.....i want to see everyones own style of sleeper.......

here is mine

outback hood on lgt to match the roof lines:cool:

color matched everything cleared and painted headlights

painted chrome trim across back

painted roof rails

cobb f&r swaybars with endlinks

tein Htechs

tsw wheels

k&n typhoon intake

perrin FMIC

InVidia UP

InVidia DP

Custom 3" mid pipe and 3"to4.25"outlet mufflers set back under the bumper it they dont poke out at all its nice but i think i went a lil to big ill post new pics whaen i take um...

and just so everyone is clear i was the first to put the outback hood on the gt 2 weeks after i got the car......................

the last pic is the grill i want and the rest were taken before the exhaust was finished....

Please let me know what you think

1.jpg.0816f22aa6cfb74131a5dc7422960aa0.jpg

3.jpg.11552b0da4e0e3facbb0185ea00d87ca.jpg

2.jpg.2d92c2b36a58fff24582f3be9d2b727b.jpg

6.jpg.7d61b080a764231f0504415e6e7f6610.jpg

4.jpg.10d415f068ee5f92ff666880143f098b.jpg

5.jpg.edf1825ec20a113e0bcb9ce5cbddc65a.jpg

air_gril.jpg.32f71383a544aa2a5666688b81a72f11.jpg

All Legacys are sleepers. Depending on the mods you may impress a different target audience.

For anyone who knows cars, sleeper as is, and seen only from the side, your car is lowered and got aftermarket rims. You are not sporting the regular grill and got no vehicle identification. Not so much of a sleeper.

Or I could have just stated one thing: LICENSE PLATE. Nobody who wants to have his car be a "sleeper" would mount his license plate to the side. First thing that draws attention.

CapeStylz vbmenu_register("postmenu_1494245", true);

Title: Junior Member Location: Cape Cod MA Car: 05 LGT wagon 13.84 @ 97.07 MPH Posts: 58 iTrader: (0)

Sorry - my edit keeps growing...is 13.84 on 400 m that impressive given your list of mods ? That is more like Stage 1 and nothing else territory.

All Legacys are sleepers. Depending on the mods you may impress a different target audience.

For anyone who knows cars, sleeper as is, and seen only from the side, your car is lowered and got aftermarket rims. You are not sporting the regular grill and got no vehicle identification. Not so much of a sleeper.

Or I could have just stated one thing: LICENSE PLATE. Nobody who wants to have his car be a "sleeper" would mount his license plate to the side. First thing that draws attention.

Agreed. The king of the sleepers will be someone who has upgraded the turbo, gone to FMIC and changed out the hood to the 2.5i. To complete the picture, add 2.5i stock wheels and make sure the windows aren't tinted.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

painted roof rails

tein Htechs

tsw wheels

k&n typhoon intake

perrin FMIC

InVidia UP

InVidia DP

Custom 3" mid pipe and 3"to4.25"outlet mufflers set back under the bumper it they dont poke out at all its nice but i think i went a lil to big ill post new pics whaen i take um...

and just so everyone is clear i was the first to put the outback hood on the gt 2 weeks after i got the car......................

the last pic is the grill i want and the rest were taken before the exhaust was finished....

Please let me know what you think

How does the FMIC work with the stock turbo, I'm guessing you are on stock turbo as you didn't mention an upgraded one ?

More top end power, spools faster / slower ? First time I've seen someone do that.

You have it tuned too ?

from the start the lgt is a sleeper, but the only sleeper i see on here is johnawd if and when he has those mods and if his car looks exactly as it does in the pic still.

the rest are just clean especially the OP :)

nothing sleeper about drops, rims, exhausts, and painted calipers

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Guest heightsgtltd
i want to see everyones sleepers.......any color any style.....i want to see everyones own style of sleeper.......

here is mine

painted roof rails

tein Htechs

tsw wheels

k&n typhoon intake

perrin FMIC

InVidia UP

InVidia DP

:lol::lol:, no one in the Subaru community ever thought of using a na hood with a FMIC before you

So thats your car haha I saw a few pics on google image search.

Errr yeah I took notice of that myself a few weeks ago when I tried to show someone what car I drive. I Google search yielded 3 pictures of MY very own car. :eek: I got scared shitless.

Archived