LegacyGT.com

How many miles do you have on your n/a legacy

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
145,000 on my 06. Replaced both head gaskets, rear main seal and almost all the other seals at 110,000. Other than burning a little oil when driven hard, and the struts being blown, she still runs like a champ. :spin:

If I remember correctly, the only things I've replaced outside of scheduled maintenance is the battery (it didn't die, just figured it was time), the 3rd brake light, and the shifter release when you stop on the brake (yes, it's a 4EAT :hide:)

...the shifter release when you stop on the brake (yes, it's a 4EAT :hide:)

didn't even know that could be replaced. what symptoms did you have that led you to replace it?

mine makes an annoying click whenever i depress the brake and i was wondering if there was a way to smooth that out. i posted on here about it before and people said it was normal but when i first picked up my car it wasn't as pronounced as it was.

anyway i have 49,XXX on my 2007. things i replaced.....CV joints (though, apparently the boots were torn from the LCA bushing install...not sure how that happened :confused:) and brake pads/ rotors: the pads in particular kept leaving uneven deposits and it didn't help that i was living in maryland for a period which is a fairly humid environment. changed to akebono pads and centric rotors and haven't had a problem since, brakes are still feeling good 22k miles later.

didn't even know that could be replaced. what symptoms did you have that led you to replace it?

mine makes an annoying click whenever i depress the brake and i was wondering if there was a way to smooth that out. i posted on here about it before and people said it was normal but when i first picked up my car it wasn't as pronounced as it was.

anyway i have 49,XXX on my 2007. things i replaced.....CV joints (though, apparently the boots were torn from the LCA bushing install...not sure how that happened :confused:) and brake pads/ rotors: the pads in particular kept leaving uneven deposits and it didn't help that i was living in maryland for a period which is a fairly humid environment. changed to akebono pads and centric rotors and haven't had a problem since, brakes are still feeling good 22k miles later.

The symptom is you cant shift! :spin: I had to keep pressing on the brake pedal with different variations of pressure to try and get it unlocked. The click should be normal; that's the sound of it being unlocked so you can shift. Maybe the louder it gets, the closer you are to having to replacing that switch?

^You're in the wrong part of the forum, but that's ok cause I'm jelly that you have a Porsche AND an MT wagon :wub:

Howcome so little miles? Work from home? Or is the Porsche your daily driver? :lol:

Archived