LegacyGT.com

Official Graphite Grey Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

Perscitus...I wish the gtc01's were available in a 9" or 9.5"....

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 2 weeks later...
That rear end is SECKSAY!!!! Also, I've never been a huge fan of dipping our 5th gen wheels, but this is seriously making me reconsider...I've been wanting to do some new ones, but this looks pretty damn good. AND, it would free up some coin for performance mods. Really looks gooooood.

Dope wheels brotha ;)

No doubt I like them a lot. I blocked my friend in the other day and had him move my car. Man the wheels looked awesome rollin.

Have you ever considered blacking out the rim around the fog lights? Simple to do.. think it would look pretty nice with your theme.

My grill has chips on it and now the chrome is showing through a bit. Imma try and plastidip the fog bezels when I redo the grill. I can't remember but the bezels are attached to the bumper right? It'd make dipping them much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My grill has chips on it and now the chrome is showing through a bit. Imma try and plastidip the fog bezels when I redo the grill. I can't remember but the bezels are attached to the bumper right? It'd make dipping them much easier.

Yep, I posted a short writeup with pics when I took them off..

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4545921&postcount=141

The tabs to remove them from the housing piece are super delicate so take it slow.

• 3 weeks later...

My 2010 2.5i

http://i.imgur.com/1uGw4c7l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SQ571oxl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aBQxozHl.jpg

Mod List:

Plasti dip- Grill, Window trim, rear badging

Konig 17x7 +45 wheels

Hella Supertones

JDM "L" badge overlays

Red Grill Pinstripe

Custom 3d printed 2.5i badging

Planning to do:

Catback

Lowering springs

JDM wing replica

Black out headlights

HALO light rings

Plate relocate

front lip

2013 Legacy 3.6R at Laguna Seca on July 20, 2014

447029743_20140720_075816-Copy.thumb.jpg.c038500a49106429cc91a1aa648de3e3.jpg

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I wonder how much those tips would change the sound of the stock exhaust. Might go that route until I muster the courage to get a CBE..

The sound is virtually the same as stock. Granted, I don't have a turbo, so for me it was all about the appearance of filling in those exhaust cut outs with 4 inch tips.

fredrik94087, how much of a drop you running? looks sick! also whats your sidewall height/tire dimensions?

Thanks.

I dont remember exactly. The drop is between 1" and 1.5" with a slight rake. It looks a bit lower with that lip from BaysonR.

I am running 275/40/17 falken azenis 615k on 17x9 +45 rpf1.