LegacyGT.com

Best way to get Boxer Rumble (w/o hogzaust ) for cheap!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, Magnaflow deliver a deep rumble. Throw in a Catless (or even catted) DP and it almost gets too much.

Is that really possible? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ssabat, one of these days you will have to join us for a mini meet in the Denver area, and you can take a listen!

Here is a video of the Magnaflow on a LGT!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvx0hadlDTM]YouTube- Legacy GT - custom magnaflow exhaust[/ame]

Enjoy... Is this kinda of what you are looking for?

(not my car or video)

I admit, I do like the sound, not at all ricey.

Purchase a Borla Catback. It is great if you are looking for something not obnoxious, but still want to retain the rumble, then go for this exhaust. This is indeed an expensive exhaust new, but if you can find one used, it should only run you from the range of 400-600.

They aren't $525 anymore unfortunately.. Still a good deal though I plan on picking one up imminently.

That was the general consensus when I bought mine (late summer 09), but a little leg work and I found a vendor to match that price. PM me if you want me to look up the vendor's name.

Pay attention to the classifieds and such. Through a little creative processes, some luck, and some really good timing, I was able to score a full quality catback brand new (Prodrive cans and Perrin mid and y) for about $550 shipped. :eek: Full retail of that setup would have ran well over a grand so be patient.

Or go with an ebay kit. Check the 'intake and exhaust' forum for some more info on that.

Pay attention to the classifieds and such. I was able to score a full quality catback brand new (Prodrive cans and Perrin mid and y) for about $550 shipped. :eek: Full retail of that setup would have ran well over a grand so be patient. Or go with an ebay kit. Check the 'intake and exhaust' forum for some more info on that.

WHAT A DEAL!!! Another cheap way is ERZ DP ($340), M2 Up ($40), CXLighting CBE (350ish?)

Here is a video of the Magnaflow on a LGT!!

YouTube- Legacy GT - custom magnaflow exhaust

Enjoy... Is this kinda of what you are looking for?

(not my car or video)

I admit, I do like the sound, not at all ricey.

Thats my car/video and that is NOT the magnaflow CBE that vendors sell. I have upgraded header/UP/DP, stock mid/y, & custom magnaflow axlebacks.

And no, peteyjr, it does not sound crappy, thank you very much ;).

Well, kind of the anti-cheap, but here's what the SPT sounds like on my car if anyone is interested. As you can tell, adding a DP made a huge difference.

SPT CBE: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_bRkas1xSU]YouTube- Legacy GT w/ SPT cat-back[/ame]

SPT CBE + Cobb Catted DP: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wbUQ1eeGf8]YouTube- Legacy GT Stage 2 (turbo-back exhaust)[/ame]

Yeah! Magnaflow for the win! I'm thinking about getting a SPT and a Cobb catted DP once my paychecks roll in. Before that, I want to get springs and some nice black 18x8 oz ultraleggeras and a lip! I wish exhausts were cheaper and more readily available!

From Subimods. The price went up (check their vendor area). I have a Magnaflow CBE coming my way from them soon :cool:

You looked at the wrong place;)

I got mine for $537 shipped. The place I got mine from won't list their Magnaflow prices on their website because of how low they are. I know a few people on this forum who got theirs for $537 from them.

You looked at the wrong place;)

I got mine for $525 shipped. The place I got mine from won't list their Magnaflow prices on their website because of how low they are. I know a few people on this forum who got theirs for $525 from them.

That place must be pretty secret it doesn't have a name either. Word from Joe@Subimods is the prices went up from Magnaflow.

Everyone else on this thread is repping subimods so don't hate.

Archived