LegacyGT.com

Official Wagon Picture Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the specs? Somehow, I don't think your car is stock, especially with the FMIC ;)

Haha you're right!

Single Turbo Conversion - TD05 16G (Blanket) - FMIC - Prodrive 4 Pot Calipers and Discs - Alcatek ECU mapped by Race Dynamix - Anti-Lag - Launch Control - Stage One Exedy Clutch - Apexi Cone Filter - Lamco Gauges - Fujitsubo Legalis Super R 3" De Cat Pipe (wrapped) - Oversized Race Radiator - Prova Eifel Suspension - Walbro Fuel Pump - Alpine DAB Radio, Sub and Speakers

Running 351 horsepower at the wheels, 380 horsepower at the wheels on meth :D

• 2 weeks later...
How to do you end up with the spoiler extension that you now have on the car? were those GT models and you have to change the whole hatch?

I didn't replace the hatch. The hatch spoiler is actually from a 4th gen legacy. I had to break off all the plastic tabs and then screw it on but it actually lines up really well. and it has a LED brake light

IMG_2310%255B1%255D.JPG

IMG_2311%255B1%255D.JPG

From one of these:

IMG_2312%255B1%255D.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, someone crashed into my forester totalling it, so I bought a wagon that isn't a subaru :cool:

I still haven't taken a single picture of it, here is the glorious CL ad picture.

http://i.imgur.com/6XUmHx2.jpg

Welp, someone crashed into my forester totalling it, so I bought a wagon that isn't a subaru :cool:

I still haven't taken a single picture of it, here is the glorious CL ad picture.

http://i.imgur.com/6XUmHx2.jpg

Its still a wagon

My Car Build Log: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2000-leggy-brighton-wagon-swagon-242198.html?t=242198

Yep, I'm having a hard time getting used to that T word. Torque, I think you call it? :rolleyes:

I still have an old lifted GL, so I'm not totally checked out of the subaru world :)

Oh and my fiancee has a 98 legacy wagon with a 5 speed that I've done a lot of work on. I should post a pic of it in here.

Yep, I'm having a hard time getting used to that T word. Torque, I think you call it? :rolleyes:

I still have an old lifted GL, so I'm not totally checked out of the subaru world :)

Oh and my fiancee has a 98 legacy wagon with a 5 speed that I've done a lot of work on. I should post a pic of it in here.

Yes would love to see it .

I'll have to snap one at some point. When my forester got totaled it had brand new tires, struts, springs, and brakes. I really wanted to lift her legacy and put better brakes on it, but alas the insurance company wanted $800 for buyback... Which is ridiculous. So I had to let it all go.

that stuff was worth more than 800, as well as the salvaged engine/trans and interior parts you could have sold. i would have bought it back, personally.

Ehhhh, it had a 2.2 swap with around 200k miles on it, so that's not worth a whole lot considering I can get a 2.2 block at the local salvage yard for $40 (frequent flyer discount :) )

Tires were worth maybe $350, suspension only cost me $225 on rockauto, etc. I live in an apartment right now going to school, 100 miles away from my shop. So it would have had to sit until December and I really could use that $800. Anyway, I'm done with EJ subarus. I love EA subarus so I'm gonna keep building my hoard of dual range transmissions, clutch type LSD rear ends and Peugeot wheels :D