LegacyGT.com

Thumbs Up at Crosswalk

I forgot to post this, but I was at a stop light near the Long Beach Grand Prix last weekend, and a guy crossing the street at the crosswalk in front of me did a double take, and then pointed to the car, and gave a thumbs up :)

My g/f started laughing and she knew that made my day.

I get the "WOAH! THAT'S AWESOME" from a block away :p Oh yea, and corner workers saying "WOAH!"

Everybody say "WOAH!" when I drive by :cool:

Keefe

Your car has a spell on it that turns everyone who sees it into Keanu Reeves? :rolleyes:

DKB

nah he juss keep bumpin tht song WHOA from black rob of the p diddy/bad boy record label ...so peeps juss b singin along n he b thinkin dey sayin dat 2 his ride...

xenonk is teh n00b LOL

I had a girl I picked up at a nightclub walkout to my car (wagon) and say "how many kids you have?". I proceeded to tell her that it's a special car. They took the engine out of thier highest performing car and dropped it into the luxury model. She said "yea right, whatever!".

I had a girl I picked up at a nightclub walkout to my car (wagon) and say "how many kids you have?". I proceeded to tell her that it's a special car. They took the engine out of thier highest performing car and dropped it into the luxury model. She said "yea right, whatever!".

You should have said "how many kids want to have with me?" ;)

Keefe

Keefe

:lol:

I like that one; that's partially why I think my LGT wagon is so fresh. It's so...anti-everything here in LA.

Archived