LegacyGT.com

'05 GT LTD Sedan Price?

timpappas

Hey all,

I am a new member and looking for a little advice from those of you who have bought these..I am looking to trade up from my 97 2.5GT to an 05 2.5GT LTD. Cant afford a new one, but my web searches have found me an 05 2.5GT LTD with 29k on it that is listed for $19,800. The mileage does not bother me much, car is in excellent shape. What are some of your thoughts on what I should offer em for it. Its a 5 spd too. Thanks!! :icon_lol:

Tim

Do the math, you can probably get a leftover 05 for 24K5 or so....

Just matter of finding you one on the color you would like....

IMHO it's a good price, but you are the one to decide and eval the situation...

Good luck purchasing your newer car man!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Yeah, i figured that, the dealers around here seem to be pretty much done with the '05s. There is a nice 2.5GT LTD 5MT Wagon on eBay right now in Erie, PA. Looks like it has been sitting around since May 2004, im not in the frame of mind for a wagon right now though. Owning a brand new car isnt that important when I am looking at the price too. My 97 has 166k on it and never skips a beat. Subaru may as well eliminate odometers, you dont need them to measure their age, they are only for bragging rights! Thanks for your input!

Hey all,

my web searches have found me an 05 2.5GT LTD with 29k on it that is listed for $19,800. The mileage does not bother me much, car is in excellent shape. What are some of your thoughts on what I should offer em for it. Its a 5 spd too. Thanks!! :icon_lol:

Tim

An 05' for under $20k is not bad at all, despite the high(er) mileage. There was someone here who sold his 05' w/~7k miles for $22.5k, so a $2k discount for an extra 20k miles is a fair deduction imo.

Archived