LegacyGT.com

Foglights?

robot8282

I have a 2.5i without fog lights, but I found a wagon part out near me on craigslist, so I was considering getting the fog lights. Would it be possible to take the fog lights from another car, and what all would I need to take for it to work?

What year? I have an 06 2.5i and I recently picked up the fog lights and required stuff off an lgt part-out. As long as the bumpers are the same they will fit and work. Our cars are pre-wired with the connector hanging behind the bumper. You will need the fog light assemblies, the trim bezels, turn signal stalk with the fog light selector on it, and a relay. If you search around on the forum you can find more details about it. Also search for a fog light kit on google and see what is included. That is what you need.

Everything in the picture plus the trim bezels

http://quirk-images.com/ebay01/subaru11/H4510AG030-a.jpg

So I got the fog lights today, but the connections seem to be shitty. The passenger side is better than the drivers, but they don't really seem too solid. Is it possible to cut the connectors and hardwire the bulbs straight from wire to wire?

Archived