LegacyGT.com

GPS Navigator map

I'm wondering what is the latest map available for the Nav system. I want to see if it's worth looking for a used CD to upgrade. I believe mine is the original 2006 map - is there a way to tell what version I've got?

Thanks!

Instead of paying for a map update, put that money towards a Tom Tom, free life time updates, it's portable, easier to use, a lot more features.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

FWIW, will the update to the OEM nav system tell you about traffic delay's ahead, re-route you if it can or tell you that you are still on the quickest route even with the delay ahead ?

Sorry but I can't see wasting money on the OEM maps when a Tom Tom has free life time updates.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

FWIW, will the update to the OEM nav system tell you about traffic delay's ahead, re-route you if it can or tell you that you are still on the quickest route even with the delay ahead ?

Sorry but I can't see wasting money on the OEM maps when a Tom Tom has free life time updates.

Some people prefer the integrated look of an OEM system rather than a ugly dash mount one that you have to run wires too.

Some people prefer the integrated look of an OEM system rather than a ugly dash mount one that you have to run wires too.

Agreed While My TomTom 920T with Traffic is awesome the ability to not have to worry about hiding my GPS in my car is great. I already had my car broken into and they stole my first $400 920T Now the 920 just sits in my wife's car.

Why would you waste money on a Tom Tom when a smartphone has free GPS with free updates?

Archived