LegacyGT.com

How much is my car worth?

07 LGT all stock only exterior mods. 85,500 miles. No mechanical issues, very clean interior, one dent on exterior and the usual rock chips on front bumper. Auto start, rubber mats, 2 keys, auto dimming mirror and subwoofer all from factory. Also automatic. I rate it close to excellent condition. Also stock wheels are included. These are rpf1's with brand new all season tires.

Thanks!

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab196/Brianfoxy21/P1170902edit_zpsfd0fc82a.jpg

have you tried autotrader.com or kelly blue book?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• 2 months later...

Not everyone wants to haggle. If you price one right and mention you're firm on price, you can often avoid that. If you want $13.5k and list it for $16.8k you'll probably run off some folks who would otherwise be comfortable paying $13.5k.

I listed my 05 LGT 5 speed with 120k on it for $8k firm, first person who looked at it bought it and didn't try to haggle. Presentation matters. Skip the "instagram" pics, list the good and bad, let people know up front what they're getting.

I did get a few douchebags who wanted to haggle sight unseen. Always get those. . .no way to avoid it. Those are generally the folks who don't have the money anyway.

I bought my 05 used from a subaru dealership two and a half years ago and they listed it for 16k with 90,000 miles on it and minor scratches on the front bumper. Ended up talking them down to $11.5 k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived