LegacyGT.com

Hole in my seat and missing undercarriage flap

Hey everyone,

My Legacy's driver side seat developed a hole on the bolster approximately the size of the top of a ballpoint pen's cap, and I'd like to know what I can use to patch it that won't look too ugly. Also, the right deflector (before the tire) fell off, does anyone know the part number for it?

Thanks!

I used to live in LA, and had some smaller holes/tears repaired in a leather seat. This was 4 years ago and the repair has held up well. It was done by Starrshine, (562) 921-2200 (mobile sevice based in La Mirada). Your hole sounds bigger than what I had, but if they can fix it it will look good and be a lot cheaper than getting a panel replaced in the seat cover.

Don't smoke, it's bad for you[r car] :)

Actually, I don't smoke but my dad does. We always seem to forgive each other for the things we do to each other's cars (I almost lopped off the side mirror of his Sequoia once) :lol:

Thanks, I'll give them a call :)

I used to live in LA, and had some smaller holes/tears repaired in a leather seat. This was 4 years ago and the repair has held up well. It was done by Starrshine, (562) 921-2200 (mobile sevice based in La Mirada). Your hole sounds bigger than what I had, but if they can fix it it will look good and be a lot cheaper than getting a panel replaced in the seat cover.

Don't smoke, it's bad for you[r car] :)

Archived