LegacyGT.com

one piece USDM headlight vs 2 piece usdm headlight fitment?

Is their any difference between headlights that have the turn signal attached, vs those that the headlight and turn signal are 2 separate pieces?

I ask because I'm putting in HID projector's, just trying to get the better option. They both look equally as clear, and not really much of a difference.

Is one easier to aim, adjust, install?

Andrew

• 5 weeks later...
Is their any difference between headlights that have the turn signal attached, vs those that the headlight and turn signal are 2 separate pieces?

I ask because I'm putting in HID projector's, just trying to get the better option. They both look equally as clear, and not really much of a difference.

Is one easier to aim, adjust, install?

Andrew

you should not install HIDs in the stock reflector-style headlights.

Instead you should buy the JDM 2nd gen headlights that have a projector lens which is much more appropriate for HIDs

^And then do the conversion to the USDM light pattern for best results. You can aim them pretty low but it's not the ideal way to do it.

But I don't see anything wrong with installing HID projectors in your existing headlights. Morimoto makes some awesome sets: http://www.theretrofitsource.com/complete-retrofit-kits/bi-xenon-morimoto-mini-stage-3-kit-h1.html#.VZPsZvlVi84

Archived