LegacyGT.com

STAGE 2 and Loving it.

Ok so Im fairly new to this forum but have been reading through it for a while.. I have a 07 LGT manual with 40k.. I have been stage 1 for a month and noticed a difference in the way the car ran(smoother,better exceleration). Stage 2 is much more noticeable in the power..I have a Cobb av2 running OTS stage 2 map..The Cobb is mounted in the car so i can use the real time data.. I have done a few WOT runs. In 3rd peak BOOST is 16.9 and AFR is 11(not too bad)..So far really liking the new found POWER:)

I had the ERZ DP installed today($120)

MODS:

AVO Panel filter(drop in)

COBB av2 ots stage 2

ERZ Catted Downpipe

Stock Cans(removed middle muffler/silencer)

Whiteline strut tower brace

Good for you! I'm very new here and am awaiting a (thankfully) warranty-covered turbo replacement at 89k mi. With the $$ I "saved", I want to try some mods. Is starting with the the Cobb Stage 1 (05-06 AccessPORT) unit the way to go?

All advice welcome for the newb! Thanks,

Contact Infamous1 he can hook you up with a remote tune. He sends you a base map and then you datalog on your AP. You send him the logs and he sends you a revison (7 times). When you're finished you'll have more power and a much safer tune.

Thanks, all! I B searchin' and refrencin'. Easy to fetch up th UP/DP, but have to learn what hardware is req'd for the software from infamoustunes... nice forum you have here.

Man, this rental Impreza is lame....

Yep - OP has an 07 but HDTUBRO was saying he was going to get an AP for an 05/06 so I assume he's got something earlier than an 07. I'm on my 3rd revision with Infamous and loving it.

Wait til your final revision. :)

It made Cobb OTS feel like stage 1.

Good for you! I'm very new here and am awaiting a (thankfully) warranty-covered turbo replacement at 89k mi. With the $$ I "saved", I want to try some mods. Is starting with the the Cobb Stage 1 (05-06 AccessPORT) unit the way to go?

All advice welcome for the newb! Thanks,

If you have a manual trans, I have a second accessport that I am not using that I could sell you.

Bummer on the 5eat. Lgt 5 spd> old wrx 5spd

This is the truth. I know a guy with a worked 2.5 engine in his 02 wrx, destroyed 2nd gear just romping on the gas around a corner. He rebuilt his tranny with LGT gears.

Bummer on the 5eat. Lgt 5 spd> old wrx 5spd

Yeah, I hated to part w/ the WRX, but at 83k and 2nd tranny rebuild, I had to move on. I love the LGT wagon and am glad I got the extended warranty :)that worked to cover the turbo replacement.

Thanks for your kindly responses and sorry for the poor newb research. My experience from other forums is that 'good ones' have people that like to help a newb out! I'll be back better informed and sporting hip abbreviations:rolleyes:!

Ok so Im fairly new to this forum but have been reading through it for a while.. I have a 07 LGT manual with 40k.. I have been stage 1 for a month and noticed a difference in the way the car ran(smoother,better exceleration). Stage 2 is much more noticeable in the power..I have a Cobb av2 running OTS stage 2 map..The Cobb is mounted in the car so i can use the real time data.. I have done a few WOT runs. In 3rd peak BOOST is 16.9 and AFR is 11(not too bad)..So far really liking the new found POWER:)

I had the ERZ DP installed today($120)

MODS:

AVO Panel filter(drop in)

COBB av2 ots stage 2

ERZ Catted Downpipe

Stock Cans(removed middle muffler/silencer)

Whiteline strut tower brace

You have a video of that? When I straight piped that and went back to stock cans, It had a bad rasp after 3300 rpms and droned @ idle till I got a bullet resonator in place of the stock mid resonator.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QlMlG4CIOI]YouTube- 05 Legacy GT Stock Cans Take 2[/ame]

This was after bullet resonator

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UKeq0Z_r1w]YouTube- New resonator[/ame]

Archived