LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted nice Black LGT Sedan w/ aftermkt wheels and a VERY nice sounding exhaust in Amesbury, Ma rte 113 at about 11:00 am.:icon_twis Up periscope!
"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Spotted a RBP LGT sedan this morning on the NYS. It had a spoiler, I looked over and saw it was a mid to upper 40 yr old women with a face of a 50 or 60 yr old women

...most likely is not a member. :lol:

:lol: Yeah turning a coner, raining...ect when I saw you...def no time to whip out the camera.

Thats why I said it. :lol: It all happened so fast. If I had more time to whip out my phone I would have gotten a pic.

I was watching the light waiting for it to turn green. Saw you flash me out of the corner of my eye, looked over and saw the scoop, then looked at the grille and was like oh s*** thats scans. Tried to check out your car real quick but, you were gone by the time I could soak it all in.:icon_bigg

Spotted a brand new black lgt sedan on rt 17 north, well he did come into our shop today for some goodies...nice car and good luck if you have posted on this board yet! I'm missing my car already.

Spotted a RBP LGT sedan this morning on the NYS. It had a spoiler, I looked over and saw it was a mid to upper 40 yr old women with a face of a 50 or 60 yr old women

...most likely is not a member. :lol:

Wrong! It was me!

Spotted a Silver LGT Sedan with tinted windows on route 140 Franklin, MA. Near the entrance to 495 North and South. Anyone on here? Around 10:00ish a.m.

If it had rims, rear lip spoiler, and HIDs, it was me...if it had just tint and was an 06 is was someone I work with.

what are you opening in Ramsey?:iam:

paging and sound concepts its a chain of stores in the tri-state area, but we just opened our new hub store on route 17 in ramsey...we do custom car audio, radar, nav/sat, tinting, clear bra, auto detailing etc...custom home theater and audio video, elan alarms, etc and we are also a verizon authorized retailer.

Wrong! It was me!

lol...too bad you didn't read my post. I said RBP, you have a OBP as stated in your profile. Nice try tho, but if in case your not lying...get a face lift :lol:

^^^Haha nope, I'm borrowing a red Mitsu Eclipse while my car gets inspected/emissions done. I've been driving that all week. It figures that it took 8 months for a spot, even though we live about 10 minutes away from each other :rolleyes:

BTW, My LGT is an ABP sedan - DRL Disable is its only distinguishing feature.

EDIT: I changed my profile to be more specific, so people know if they really spot me :)

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol: