LegacyGT.com

Thin Paint

now, I'm not one to whine and bitch about stuff but this pisses me off:

I went to the car wash yesterday(hand wash , of course) for the weekly day of beauty for my LGT

when the guy pulls it out i notice something black on my rear right door moulding

I figure its a leaf or a feather or something I look up close and its a paint chip!!

how the %^&* does paint chip if it hasnt come into contact with anything around it???????????

now I know what u guys mean by cheap thin subaru paint

and now for some irony- i had gone to the dealer to pick up some oil filters/crush washers the other day and i figured I'd get a paint touch-up bottle just in case, but of course they didnt have silver

sorry, had to vent!

same problem. My black LGT w/ 7500 miles on it has over a dozen little paint chips on the hood and surrounding area. This really pisses me off cause evreytime I wash and clean up the car I see these f***in scars on the front of my ride. .... I am going to get all of them filled this summer and then hopefully get the protective coating to the entire car.

I actually feel like parking under a tree with lots of stainable berries hanging on it.... Then utilizing the paint warrenty? Has anyone done this?

new miracle product? :iam:

:lol: Werd...

There

is

no

such

product.

There isn't any such thing as a protective film that covers and protects your entire car. If you wanted a car that doesn't have paint that scratches and chips then you should have bought a Saturn. Buck up and learn how to take care of the paint. :lol:

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

This is a well known issue....

Previous threads also discussed about it, I have been very lucky to have never been touched by this issue, but hey we all understand that and this should not happen for suuuuuuuure...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Archived