LegacyGT.com

A call out to the community.....

Hello everyone,

As most of you know by now, back at the beginning of the year, my job was eliminated and I was left unemployed. The amount of support and continued positive thinking and contact from everyone on LGT helped me make it through and I can't thank everyone enough for it all. Phone calls, texts, emails, and all forms of communications were received and words of encouragement, offers to help, prayers and more were all given and gratefully received and it shows me the breadth and depth of this community and the members. I don't have enough words to truly thank everyone. Many of you, and you know who you are, are now and will forever be, good friends to me and I look forward to meeting face to face for some good times and many laughs.

As of February 24th, I received a letter of employment offer from an International Company and was offered an excellent position as their National Sales Manager. The letter basically gave me everything I was asking for and even a bit more, and I have thanked God for this opportunity and for hearing me. I also thank all of you again, for all of the support and all of the kind words.

Thanks Guys.....I really mean it. :)

Glad to hear you are back to being employed!

I have been planning and have started saving to get a custom VF52 from you down the road a little bit when I am in a better financial situation.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Congratulations John!!!!

I for one feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to not only do business with you, but become friends with you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are an asset to the LGT community.

I'm happy for you and your family.

Funny how one door closes so that another one can open. :D

Well done John. As a fellow addict, I was secretly hoping you'd have to sell off your SSR wheels to me, but it looks like I'll have to wait :spin::lol:

In all seriousness, it's great news to hear. Felt your pain and just recently became employed again, myself.

Good to hear, congrat's.

Max, I am appalled at your proper use of an apostrophe! Was this on purpose?! :p

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Archived