LegacyGT.com

O2 sensor failing

Why don't you fix the problem.

It's not good to run the car without the O2 sensors working.

In case you did have this.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/trouble-codes-cels-26113.html

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I know I have replaced both mine. I don't think I used a OEM one in either place. I called Carquest auto parts and and they could get one for me in 45 minutes for $80.00. That was after calling a few other places and get sky high prices and up to 3 weeks wait.

I can't remember which one that was for or where I got the other one. I think I paid $120 for the other one.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Three separate 05 LGT, three different types of aftermarket in the rear O2. All three cars kept throwing codes until they were replaced with an OEM O2 sensor. After the replacement, no more codes thrown.

This is front replaced with bosch but still getting p0030. Trying to check grounds but more difficult I suppose. Bought service manual but didn't show wiring diagram for this. Would like complete list of pinouts on b134 but cant find one, just bits.

Archived