LegacyGT.com

Scammer WARNING!! "Garage.east"

my paypal claim returned me my funds!!!!

i'm glad it didn't take longer.

i don't get why this a-hole would even go through the trouble when we are gonna get back our money back anyways. what an idiot!!

i just don't get it. he never disputed anything, and he just stalled.

i say, keep his number on quick dial and call him up every now and then. shoot him annoying e-mails every now and then as well.

what a douche.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mega Users
Post links to this thread in his for sale threads in other forums...that will annoy the hell out of him. And ask him annoying questions like "are these more stolen parts you're selling?". Glad it all worked out.

so did everyone get their money back? hope so .

so does this mean we're not gonna park a bunch of lgt's on his lawn? i was soo looking forward to that. i've never been to a meet or anything like that ...this would've been a cool one. i def. like scoobyscoodle's idea of joyriding his car with stolen parts and then stripping it!

He hasn't sent me any responses to my PM's, so I take that response as a "I called you out on your home turf dickbag!". PM'ed the Mod on the other forum to see what they plan on doing (prolly nothing because he's "well known" on that forum)

Reminds me of this: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/attn-scammed-d2-customers-check-here-139056.html?t=139056&highlight=scammed

And this was a registered vendor that took all our money. Never received products or money.

I think the international boundary made this more difficult than it should have been.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

so did everyone get their money back? hope so .

so does this mean we're not gonna park a bunch of lgt's on his lawn? i was soo looking forward to that. i've never been to a meet or anything like that ...this would've been a cool one. i def. like scoobyscoodle's idea of joyriding his car with stolen parts and then stripping it!

After reading this whole thing I feel terrible that someone has to take advantage of people on a site that has so much SUBI LOVE. I would be willing to have a Subi meet in his front yard as well. I would love to see the look on his face when we all just start showing up. and if he calls the cops it would be interesting to see what they do when we tell him he ripped off members on here.

You should file a police report. Being scammed is both a civil AND a criminal matter.

I agree with this. You have his address, so reach out to the Municipal Police Dept and file the report. Would give them something to work, especially if everyone who got scammed filed a report. On aggregate, could result in felony theft.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

hah whatever all talk no show, im ready....but i didn't get ripped off... im not gonna go there by myself.... (unless i was one of the guy's that got scammed) uh no one has pmed me so i guess they don't wanna go that route..

Yeah, you guys are a bunch of gangstas, yo. :rolleyes:

I agree with this. You have his address, so reach out to the Municipal Police Dept and file the report. Would give them something to work, especially if everyone who got scammed filed a report. On aggregate, could result in felony theft.

This is where you should turn your focus.

Showing up at a person's doorstep because he scammed you is monumentally stupid unless you plan on being able to deal with whatever consequences could possibly arise. (i.e. the scammer is armed and willing to shoot you.) Edited by iNVAR

Showing up at a person's doorstep because he scammed you is monumentally stupid unless you plan on being able to deal with whatever consequences could possibly arrived. (i.e. the scammer is armed and willing to shoot you.)

agreed. as fun as it would be, you can't rightly do that

Showing up at a person's doorstep because he scammed you is monumentally stupid unless you plan on being able to deal with whatever consequences could possibly arrived. (i.e. the scammer is armed and willing to shoot you.)

Wrong bro. It's perfectly ok as long as either party posts the video/pics on this thread afterward. :p