OFFICIAL: MN Meet thread

twisted

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we doin this at Buffalo wild in Woodbury again???

i vote HELLZ YEAZ!!!!

u west siders will get a chance to warm up ur turboz that way....

see how considerate i am (snicker)....it has nothing to do with the fact i live near the spot ...honest!!!! :)

brady....time for u to share ur date horror stories...over some good beer

trig...no club soda for u this time around.....now u gotta catch up on the beer from the last few times we let u slide...bring a DD LOL

kimmi....we expect u to bring some top grade lady frens :)

This is still the plan right?

Who in?

I'm interested in a meet. Western Subs preferred...

Mr. T: What time is autoX? I want to at least try to come and see...

Timed runs start at 10:30 am. 150 cars. 98 degrees and humid. Should be really thirsty by 3 pm :lol:

I think most of us are actually out in the Western Burbs...maybe we should look at selecting a new location or at least something more neutral.

Needless to say, I'm in for whatever...

I don't care, give me a time and place and I'll be there if I don't have a date (yes, i have another prospect in the works). If I can't make it, I'll call Mark or Rich if they're going.

Sorry guys, been out of town. I'm planning on going to the BW3 in Woodbury or wherever, as per the original plan. Do we have a time picked?

Although most of us seem to be in the western metro, I don't mind moving these around, to keep more people involved.

You mean the last meet than didn't happen! This weekend will be hot, but the last meet was COLD! 50 degrees in June. :mad:

Maybe we should do it late at night to avoid the heat, and then we could line up for some hot late night street racing action. Even better - we can race down 1st Ave. in Minneapolis when everyone is running from bar to bar! ;)

Ok, BW3 during the day is good too.

I don't really care where we meet but, I would rather avoid the downtowns (or most areas inside the beltway for that matter). Something close to 494 -694 works better for me. Of course, there are some great places to meet in Red Wing.....:cool:

Of course, there are some great places to meet in Red Wing.....:cool:
Regardless of what we decide for this weekend, I nominate Mr. T to organize a future meet in Red Wing or thereabouts, so that we can actually go for a group drive. :)

:whore: I'm game for a drive too. We need to do that a couple times this fall. Once north of the Cities and another a couple weeks later south along the Mississippi during the color change.

I'm not sure I am making it this weekend. With the weather the way it is going to be, I wouldn't stand around on hot tar looking at Jedi's avatars much less Subaru Legacy's (no one take offence). I should also drive down and check on my mother (it's not too often the temperature exceeds her age) and fill her pill boxes for another month.

T, good luck on Saturday and take some Gatorade along.

Brady, if you go on a date, good luck and take some Gatorade along. ;)

It is still ugly.

OFF TOPIC

oh i should ask here....anyone know a good place where i can get a nice pastrami sam-bish....u know NY style...

and also i'm looking for a place that does brazilian churruscaria style food..like fogo de chao in chicago...yummmm makes me hungee thinkin about it ..

back to topic...someone must know a place where we can sit outside and get served with a nice crowd and plenty parking space thats convenient for all....and is not a mcDonalds...otherwise i'll suggest porky's on uni ROFLMFAO....so spill it!!!!

This seems like a good time to repost the following:

Rules for setting up a meet:

1) Pick a place and time

2) Make sure at least 1 other person will show up via pm

3) Put up a thread informing everyone else

4) Ignore the people that complain

anyone know a good place where i can get a nice pastrami sam-bish....u know NY style...

Twisted...never been here, but I have read a couple-three reviews of this place and they all said the food was great. One said the service left a little something to be desired.

Pastrami Jack's Online

It is still ugly.

Twisted...never been here, but I have read a couple-three reviews of this place and they all said the food was great. One said the service left a little something to be desired.

Pastrami Jack's Online

o yea i passed it by the other day....and saw the board in that tiny strip mall and was wondering how it would be...prolly check it out tomorrow at lunch...thx :)...now someone gimme my churruscaria fix plz

Regardless of what we decide for this weekend, I nominate Mr. T to organize a future meet in Red Wing or thereabouts, so that we can actually go for a group drive. :)

Shoo nuff! I could introduce y'all to a little southern (MN) hospitality!

I also know a few roads that might be worthy of our time....:cool:

I live in western burbs - Woodbury. Tomorrow (Sat. 7/15). 3:00 pm.

No more complaining. ;)

Sounds like Rich, Kimmi, Twisted and MR. T are in so far.

Looking forward to seeing anyone else who shows.

u loser LOL.....BW3(buffalo wild wing thingamajig)

94 E and Radio Drive N (Strip Mall across the street from the Best Buy)

....there i saved u the effort....now u can buy my 1st beer