LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Seems good to me, but I've been told that stage 2 is good for 230-250 G/S. The best I've logged was 232 with IAT at 72°. I've also logged as low as 210 G/S with IAT at 110°+.

stage 2 for me is 235whp on the dyno at DBtuned, the big gains were made in torque which went as high as 297wtq but on the final map sat at about 290wtq with peak being 3600rpm.

i can spin wheels up into 3rd :)

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

stage 2 for me is 235whp on the dyno at DBtuned, the big gains were made in torque which went as high as 297wtq but on the final map sat at about 290wtq with peak being 3600rpm.

i can spin wheels up into 3rd :)

Hmmmm... makes me tempted to have Pual throw my legacy up on the dyno....

Spotted Black318i twice this week. Monday in Walmart parking lot (I was ahead of you in a beater Altima). Also saw you today as you headed north on 65 @ 4:30-ish.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

Keep meaning to post this:

- Have seen a white LGT wagon with STI stickers on the sides outside Plantronics and Costco in Sana Cruz. Saw you last night. Was right behind you.

- Have seen a Red LGT Sedan with black wheels, debadged parked ouside a house on Highway 9 across from the orthadox chruch in Ben Lomend.

Both great looking cars ;)

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Saw two LGTs today: 1) silver LGT sedan w/ racks and a mountain bike at the confluence of the North Fork and Middle Fork American Rivers in the Auburn State Recreation Area and 2) white LGT wagon in East Sac at the corner of McKinley and 36th.

SUPPLIES!!

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7871/supplies.gif

I saw you from further back and I got all excited.. OAMG ANOTHER GT NOT STOCK WITH CRAZY LADY DRIVING!

BTW What HID kit do you have? It looks the sex.

I have the DDM Tuning kit.

My car is filth right now.