LegacyGT.com

2015 WRX Intake fitment

As posted in the other thread.

The Mishimoto intake from a 2015 WRX fits our 5th gen lgts I have it installed on my 2010 lgt

Pic please of how you resolved the issue of the 2015 WRX MAF sensor being different than ours and MAF sensor housing actually working with our MAF sensor.

You've shown how 75% of this fits, but not the key portion.

^ could be though I posted in some other intake thread that though the piping and everything should work since we have the same part number, the important part (maf) is completely different and won't work. Either stick with stock with a drop in filter or go something similar to my route..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Assuming speed density tune - any 2015 wrx intake works - right?

I suppose in theory it would work. As long as you can block off where the MAF goes on the 2015 WRX intake and have an IAT sensor wired in. Then you don't need the MAF sensor anymore.

But honestly, if you're already going speed density and installing the IAT sensor, I wouldn't waste money on an aftermarket intake. You can just get a cone filter and stick it inside the fender and call it a day. Plenty of intake noises and cold air for only the cost of a filter instead of $$$ for a whole intake that isn't going to do much else for you. Just my two cents...

Archived