LegacyGT.com

My OB w/photoshop tint and rims. Comments??

urfsin

Ok, so I took some pics today and I have photoshoped my furture tint that I would like to get. I also put in some SSR rims to see what they might be like. My photoshop skills are still kinda rough, so I put in the original rim pic to compare. I would like some imput on what people think. Thanks!!!

1047801789_05OBXTtint.jpg.bebc07dab277d2a68713444be6e8fc22.jpg

1088783664_05OBXTSSRrims.jpg.1500cdcc8da233f788891d977b78c0f2.jpg

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

I'm always a fan of tint especially in sunny places w/ dark interiors. I've got 27% all around which is the max for Colorado and I really like it both for functionality and looks.

As for the wheels I personally am not a fan. On Outback’s I like something with a little weight to it whether that be more spokes or just thicker ones but that’s my preference.

not too shabby with the photoshop either. ;)

The Ridiculousness is no more :( But you can have your very own piece of it. **The Ridiculous Part Out.** :D

Tint is definitely a good thing with wagons. I tend to prefer the same level of tint all around, for a more even look, but darker in back will keep the car cooler.

The wheels look nice, but may make the rear disks look puny. May wanna consider more spokes. Also, the color of the wheels you photoshopped don't really match your paint well. I'd go with a brighter silver--this one looks a bit grey.

I also photoshopped some SSR comps a while back.... I agree with the above posters that maybe thicker spokes would look better, but i think if you're running a lowered ride height, the SSR comps are just fine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/urabus/real_estate/xt-ssr-comp.jpg

Tint is definitely a good thing with wagons. I tend to prefer the same level of tint all around, for a more even look, but darker in back will keep the car cooler.

The wheels look nice, but may make the rear disks look puny. May wanna consider more spokes. Also, the color of the wheels you photoshopped don't really match your paint well. I'd go with a brighter silver--this one looks a bit grey.

I am for sure going with the tint. I would like to do the same all the way around, but I live in Cali and I the tint laws says you have to let in 70% light into the front two windows. So hence the lighter shade. Yea, I pulled the SSR rim pic online from some Mazda Miada setup so I know what you are saying about the brakes. Also, I had a hard time matching the warm tint of my pic to the original SSR pics. But I am thinking that they are too "thin" with the spokes.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Archived