LegacyGT.com

Hhaha this is kind of random but has anyone else noticed other than me that every single scion tc you come across they attempt to race you or someone else..I have had at least three attempt to race me on the highway in the past week

If any Scion user ever comes at you with talks of "performance" about their cars, at least in stock form, here's something to throw back at them.

I wouldn't put any of our cars as performance vehicles, but they are certainly very customizable

Adrian Tse, Scion Director, Nov 25 2007 interview with Motor Trend

Heard it on a Motor Trend podcast about 2 weeks ago and cracked up. I agree, just because there are turbo options for the tC they think they are hot $hit. They forget that you actually have to ... you know ... INSTALL a turbo.

So yes, your scheist might not be fast, but at least you can get 5 different kinds of windshield wipers. Whoo-hoo!

I don't just laught at them, I also hand them their ass.

yeah, don't see many TC owners in over the age of 25.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Rotfl, serious? Link please!

i saw the artical on aol couple weeks ago and was link through about.com. so here it is. http://gaylife.about.com/od/gayproductreviews/a/cars2007.htm

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Archived