LegacyGT.com

Headlights

Alright so I bought some used one piece headlights off ebay. I believe they were from a 96 or 97. They bolt up fine however they seem to use different bulbs and a different harness. So do I need to get a different harness, just solder the wires on the bulb (obvious problems with that), or is there a solution im not aware of?

Any thoughts or experience on this would be great.

(PS I will now have a for sale thread for my old bulbs)

• I Donated
I just recently bought my 4th Subaru. I currently have 2 and one of them is financed out to a friend....... I would think after 4 Subarus I would have figured this one out by now lol

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Acura NSX

It's very cool but it's a premium car. Thats the

Same as saying I own an awesome "Toyota" LS450 from Lexus. Haha! Not even in the same ball park. That 20k territory to 50k territory. Ain't the same territory. Not. Even. Close. Bud.

America is the only country that offered the NSX is the form of Acura. All other countries its a Honda. Its built by Honda. Designed by Honda. The engine was made by Honda. Its a Honda lol. The only difference is the the A badge.

I dont know what you mean by ballpark. As far as price your right. The NSX is way more expensive. As far as looks I would have to agree as well. The NSX much better looking. But in all other categories they are about equal.

Yeah, my SC300 is really a Toyota Supra in a silk cocktail dress wearing no panties with a great boob job! Classy!!

But those two were BOTH expensive cars. The SC and the MK Supra were bad asses. Now a days the dang Lexus IS 300 is really a corolla...just that the A badge is on it. Now that's a huge waste!!

Archived