LegacyGT.com

I currently have a 2009 Hyundai sonata SE with 23000 miles and I really want an outback for cargo room, gas mileage, and AWD! My dad is wanting to get rid of his 07 OB which has 73xxx miles. He is gonna give to me for payoff which is around 10k. He is only owner and non smoker, which is what I want. I drive 120 miles a day to work. Is this a fit for me? What can I expect to put on this car mileage with proper care? This OB has everything but leather and navigation! Thanks

I have both a 2010 LGT and 07OB SE I also drive 100+ miles daily. The OB has 113k miles. It's been a great commuter car and you should have no issues. I finally changed the original brake pads when I did the timing belt and water pump maintenance at 105k. Change the oil every 3.5-5 k miles and you will do fine with this car.

You will love to change to Subaru. I don't know how much snow you may get in WV but you will be ready for it. You will have also a quieter ride.

That will take a little more gas. In summer I do 400miles / 17 gallons. In Winter deep cold I do 350 miles / 17 gallons. This is cruising at 75+ MPH.

Mine has been very little care so far. Nothing else then brake have been put on it at 90k.

Archived