LegacyGT.com

BL Trunk Spoiler Lip

PtPixel

Hey,

I'm looking to get a trunk lip to put on my 08 GT sedan (JDM). I like the K2/Stanza lip (as attached) but it looks like the Stanza replica has been discontinued and the K2 lip is pretty pricey...

What similar lips are out there? Is there anywhere else to find the K2/Stanza lip? (I can only find it on japanparts.com for about $500NZD ($425USD))

Cheers!

1108919202_K2TrunkLip.jpg.9a05b98f1c2eb268a1ce0bff5de02d4b.jpg

719990763_K2TrunkLipMounted.jpg.1b92c31ce285c25799e1d2f3858f7b1c.jpg

I'm with you all the way!! The K2 is by far the hottest. The others are too proud off the boot imo. Im going to be buying the K2 from Japan parts soon, unless I can find a cheaper, similar product (backwards, not upwards) shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
Can do tomorrow, too much rain here at the moment... Plus the double sided tape wasn't thick enough to properly stick it all down, will need to get some proper sealant for it.

Yeah I'm getting the K2 for sure. I have a few friends in Japan, So I'm trying to get it for a locals price (japanese dont like delaing with gaijin) I'm spending all my money on paint prep right now too, hopefully not too far away !

• 3 weeks later...
I ended up buying a CF BTAero (Black Top Aero) Rear trunk lip from a fellow member. It is basically a jdm replica...so the same one as the silver legacy on the top left corner of this website...

I will try to install it this weekend.

Oh yeah, looks like it sits a little more upright than the S type, would love to see some pics once you've got it on. Leaving it carbon fiber or painting it?

Archived