LegacyGT.com

Who has the lowest mileage Spec B?

Wish I was down that low!!! Just hit 73K on my '06.

I'm planning on keeping this spec.B for a long time! Eventually it won't be my DD, and I can get deeper into the mod plan. This car and I have bonded well so far! Eventually I'd like to go 6MT, R180, and do engine internals along with a big turbo and e85. While using it as a DD, come spring it's going to get modded to Stage 2+ (PW intercooler, DW 65c and some 740s, FX300 clutch)

with suspension and brake upgrades to ensure longevity at Stage 2 levels and replace worn stock bits.

My 09 that I bought used from a member here, turned 38,222 miles yesterday. Bought it Mar 7 2011 with 22,800 miles on it.

My 05 GT wagon was out of service for 4 months last year, so hopefully I'll put less miles on the Spec in the next year. We mainly use it for going to VT to ski and vacation trips in the summer and maybe to dinner on the weekends.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

06 Spec B - 195,000 miles today. I believe it's the highest mileage one. Should roll 200,000 sometime next month. I'm pretty excited about that.

Wait, you said lowest?

-Clif

You should put that in your "sig" and keep updating the mileage like I do.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Looks like berkshire40 has me beat. BTW, mine's completely stock except for a K&N. The only thing I might add someday is a set of Brembos, cause the brakes kinda suck. This is my post-retirement boy toy. I traded my 2003 WRX for this because the electric blue Rex just said "Ticket me, please!" all over it. The Spec B is the perfect steath car.

Looks like berkshire40 has me beat. BTW, mine's completely stock except for a K&N. The only thing I might add someday is a set of Brembos, cause the brakes kinda suck. This is my post-retirement boy toy. I traded my 2003 WRX for this because the electric blue Rex just said "Ticket me, please!" all over it. The Spec B is the perfect steath car.

Before spending the money, upgrade the pads. I've used Hawk HPS and HP+ pads, and it makes a tremendous difference.

-Clif

just hit 11,000 miles so it looks like i have you all beat. heres a newish picture of her...

That's had a lot of custom work on it. Looks a lot like a Nissan now :).

Did Nissan make a Spec B too?

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp166/crf150yo/2006_nissan_sentra_se-r_spec_v-pic-14083.jpg

Archived