LegacyGT.com

Install day before rain seaon

LegAC_GT

263 superior drive

CAMPBELL, ca

DATE:

October 5th

TIME:

9:00 AM - 5:00 PM this is a rough estimate on time! If you need to show up earlier I'll be away at 7 to set up. If you need to wrench after 5 that's fine too because shit happens!

WHY? Because you need to install parts or hang out. Dont expect someone to completely do the work for you!

LUNCH:

It would be great if everyone who is planning to grab lunch with up would show up beforehand. I think we can just do a quick pizza run from little caesars. All i ask is if you're going to eat, please chip in 5 dollars so then we can get drinks, cups, and ice.

GOT FAMILY?

Feel free to bring them if you want. There is a lawn where the kids can hang out and play.

ALCOHOL:

Feel free to drink and wrench at the same time. Obviously you should know your limits and not act dupid.

DRUGS:

AN ABSOLUTE NO because i am assuming some may swing by with family. If you leave and drive around thats your own business.

NEED PARTS? There's an autozone around the corner in case you need stuff :-)

Tools supplied:

LegAC_GT - various ratchets, sockets, extensions, spark plug sockets, crow feet wrench, and battery saver.

magnusonsubie - costco crescent kit

SCSpecB - Ramps, jack, stands, and beer!

Bhatman - jack, stands, random tools, and beer!

Chris GTO TT - Compression tester.

Tools needed:

magnusonsubie - drill with 1" bit

Edit: added address and made date and location set. Also added lunch info!

New edit: added what people are bringing for tools and what they need!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Down! October 5 sounds fine.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I may be in for this if I don't finish my list of to do's by then

Are you suggesting there is an end to the madness? :lol:

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

Good to see everyone is interested and wants to wrench. I just hope it doesn't rain, if it does we can do a rain day cruise.

If you guys need tools let me know ahead of time so I can bring them home from work. I might even have an engine hoist by that time in case someone needs to do something crazy!

^^You got pass-thru sockets and allen keys, right?

Yep, I installed this whole set-up without them the first time around. It was miserable. I think all of my strut top bolts has come loose at some point because of it.

Using loctite this time around.

I leave the pass-thru sockets and allen keys in my car because they kept coming loose.

Out of curiosity...anyone up for installing aftermarket seats?

Archived