LegacyGT.com

06-07 WRX Poly lip that works on legacy?

I remember a few years back one of my friends who had a 09 LGT had bought one of these off ebay and it worked and looked great on his car but I wasn't sure of the brand or style lip it was on ebay. Anyone with an 08-09 leggy have this front lip?

Most people get the 06 S204 STi V-Spec lip, but it does require some trimming/molding for a proper fit, and most people complain about the gap in the front. Thread can be found here.

BaysonR recently came out with an 08/09 USDM LGT front lip - you can find it on eBay here. I just installed it this weekend - it fits perfectly and looks great, without any trimming or bending/molding needed. It's more than twice as expensive ($130 vs. ~$60), but I think it's worth it for the fit and convenience.

the bayson might be the better way to go. in 2009 I had purchased the RBS fiberglass Lip and I never was happy with it. It was shipped to me cracked and they weren't willing to do anything about it so I dealt with it and eventually one winter got the best of it.

Archived