LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Blue 05+ Legacy GT, Lowered, Exhaust going across 101 @ the Marsh overpass.

If it was a wagon it was me. how noticeable was the exhaust? I've been debating sticking the stock mufflers back on to get back the sleeper factor.

If it was a wagon it was me. how noticeable was the exhaust? I've been debating sticking the stock mufflers back on to get back the sleeper factor.

If you remember a black Ford Contour SVT behind you, it was you, I was a few cars back.

The first thing I noticed was that the car was lowered. The exhausts look REAL nice. Not obtrusive, but not exactly sleeper. What type are they?

Spotted my twin just before noon at the intersection of Blue Ravine and Sibley/Prairie City Rd. in Folsom. I was running :p
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Spotted my twin just before noon at the intersection of Blue Ravine and Sibley/Prairie City Rd. in Folsom. I was running :p

Running from what ... ?? :confused:

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

I was thinking it was the Forrest Gump version....;)

...Yup, 'cept I'm shorter and fatter :lol:

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Spotted white 2.5i wagon this morning on Winding Way in old town Fair Oaks by Stockman Bar. Got a wave :cool:

Spotted gray LGT Wagon at the Safeway gas station off the corner of Cypress and Manzanita this afternoon. [fireworks emoticon for July 4!]

Most would say NorCal is north of Fresno, SoCal is south of Bakersfield. In between is the DMZ

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Most would say NorCal is north of Fresno, SoCal is south of Bakersfield. In between is the DMZ

I thought SoCal was everything south of Weed. :confused:

That DMZ you speak of is the middle of f'ing nowhere. My parents lived in Clovis (outside of Fresno) when I was in grad school down in LA. Oh how I hated the drive once I dropped down through the Grapevine on I-5. Blast furnace in the summer and cold & foggy in the winter. The only redeeming value that place has is that most of what we eat comes from there.

A mid-state meet down along the coast would be fun, somewhere like Pismo Beach.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT