LegacyGT.com

Help Wanted w/ Jazzy Board Install

smkscrn

Hey Guys - hearing all of everyone's success with Jazzy's board is really making me frustrated. I have been having interference problems since installing my Aux-In board to my XM Commander. The place that installed it for me is no longer willing to diagnose the problem without me paying them more.....they can't guarantee the work b/c its not "their" product...lol.

Would anyone in the NH/MA area be willing to help me re-install this to make sure everything was done correctly? I am realllly illiterate when it comes to audio install work, it would be a HUGE help and Id be willing to pick up some beers or whatever to compensate for your time and efforts.

Let me know if anyone is willing to help out! I live in Exeter, NH...but def. willing to travel to you...

Joe

Yes, ive read through it a couple of times before purchasing it. There are a few parts where I seem a bit skeptical and def. do not want to "guess" at anything. That is when i decided to have an install place do it.....but something went wrong along the way and I can no longer rely on them to determine what, without paying for more labor time.

Archived