LegacyGT.com

floor mats......

SVXWRX

I have a set of OEM standard (carpeted) and all weather (hard rubber) floor mats that are both sturday and visually acceptable.

Got the all weather ones from the classified section for 30$ shipped.

Can't remember if the all weather ones say Legacy GT or Subaru.... but I'm leaning towards Subaru, which is fine with me.

They work well too BTW.

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

^ +1.

I hated the mats on my '05 - so much so that I carried over my MOMO T100/200 kit from my last DSM.

On the other hand, if the vehicle had been equipped with the nice mats that my wifey's '05 WRX had come with, I would definitely have used those instead!

This part of SoA's logic really escapes my comprehension..... Why did they put what appears to be "better" mats with what is viewed as a more "economy vehicle" and let the step-up vehicle go with mats that are much less attractive and seem much more low-rent?

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ Totally!

+1 for me as "the average consumer! " :lol: Living in mid-America, I wouldn't have it any other way. :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I think COBB makes a nice set that fits the LGT;)

i don't want to have to remove my mats if i take it to the dealer, though. ;)

i have the all-weather mats in, but even they aren't that great of a fit. they don't cover as much as they could.........and no cool Legacy logo! :(

Interesting. I don't have a problem with the factory standard mats that came with the LGT.

I now want to check out those that came in the WRX.

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Here are the OEM all-weather, which fit better than any after market products.

http://www.geocities.com/theseventhfirst/subaru_mats.jpg

Nice rug, that should be able to replace all 4 mats at the same time. Just need to cut out some holes for the center console and the seat legs. :D

I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

Here are the OEM all-weather, which fit better than any after market products.

http://www.geocities.com/theseventhfirst/subaru_mats.jpg

They ROCK!:)

OEM mats the car came in started to show wear after about 1 month of daily driving. The AWM have been a significant improvement and did the job in the nasty snow we had.

Archived