LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple spotting in the Wilton/Redding/Bethel area...

Blue LGT Wagon looks stock, pass almost every other morning sometimes in the evening. Shared waves many times. Usually on Cannon/Cannondale.

Red LGT Wagon with gold? wheels, seen on 53 multiple times, once while riding my road bike on 53 another time on my way home from work you were coming off the side road that meets with 53

Spotted a silver BM GT by King's Grant in Marlton yesterday morning

I have a silver BM and live near kings grant. What time did you see it? I am modded though. there is another silver BM GT which an older man drives and he is stock.

Crap i thought i was finally spotted! I just moved out of KG right down the road near cherokee HS. Do u get into this area much?? Ive passed the older cat in the same car a few times and he always gives me a thumbs up and i throw a wave..

Crap i thought i was finally spotted! I just moved out of KG right down the road near cherokee HS. Do u get into this area much?? Ive passed the older cat in the same car a few times and he always gives me a thumbs up and i throw a wave..

Usually when I'm out there it's for work and I'll be in one of my work trucks.

The LGT doesn't go very far these days since I moved within a mile of work.

Clayton is the internet sales manager, he sort sits down the hall towards the service area in the back. Not to sound racist, but he's a larger black man. He is the coolest and most down to earth guy there. He'll give you a great price from the get-go, without any hassle.

It's Shri as in tree. haha

I spoke with Clayton when I was looking for my car. I found the one I wanted but Loman was the only one who had what I was looking for. Clayton was awesome and he even tried trading a car for the one I was looking at just so I could get it from him but Loman wouldn't part with it. I will definately use Clayton next round.

Just saw two black 06/07 lgt's on the road, one on Theal rd in Rye going towards Playland Pkway around 10:45, and another one, debadged, on North Regent st. in Port Chester going towards Greenwich around noon Edited by pcr5946

I have heard nothing but great things about liberty though.

I have to back this up....

I bought all three of my Subarus through Liberty. They had great service and no hassles, going back as far as 2001.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Spotted a white 5th gen legacy with tints on 84 east near exit 19 in NY. It was on fire billowing white smoke.

Also spotted an 07 spec.b parked in the southeast parking lot with a grille and roof rack...