LegacyGT.com

5-0 Spotted!!

PhiTauFord

So I was travling south on 295 (in south jersey) today in some heavy traffic. I was in the left lane and as I look in my left side mirror I see a cop speeding down the shoulder.

Normally this would not concern me, however . . .

This cop was driving a light blue Ford Explorer, completely unmarked, no municipal tags, and a limo tint that only a gangsta would sport. You could barely make out his blue and reds when they were on. The only thing that set the car off were the strobes in the head and tail lights.

Watch out these troopers are sneaky.

Give a caucasians a couple more years and we'll be the ones complaining about discrimination. I heard in california that english is no longer the language of choice. 52% of the state is spanish speaking. Not that I'm complaining or racist, thats just the facts.

Can we please get back to the main topic which would be "sleeper" police cars and not the demographics of CA.

I made the same post on another forum I participate in and they made metion of a mustang that gets ricers and sports car owners to race them and then pulls them over. SNEAKY!!

We have so many un-marked cars around here it is very hard to spot Da PO...PO:( The best one I have seen recently was a mid 90's Jeep cherokee (Emerald green) dark tint.

You guessed it FHP:eek:

& yes he always has someone pulled over.

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

LOL, NYPD has undercover yellows for sometimes now.. What you'll need to look for is the front passenger and no fare..

well my .02 is for all new yorkers. Watch out for the yellow cabs, last sat, at around 2am, i saw a yellow cab(with the menu on doors and everything) flying down lexington ave with it's red and blues on(in the grill and on the back window).

Archived